Saturday, July 22, 2006

I miss you...

I look up and down. I look left and right. I look all around.

But I can't find you.

Everyone pairing of with their own bestfriend. With their own group. People who can understand each other. With their own basic thought and idea. With their basic thinking. They're like siblings who understand each other.

I want that.

I miss that.

When can I have that again?

Tears fall silently at night because I feel alone.

Open and easily approachable, I can talk to anyone and anyone can talk to me. Friends with everyone and everyone friends with me. I've never been this friendly with so many people in any school or campus.

Yet the tears continue to fall silently.

Jam, I miss you.

Nadie, I miss you.

Waj, I miss you.

The three people closest to me. Like sisters.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home