Saturday, July 22, 2006

The power of bitterness...

"Beautiful, me?"

"Yes, on the inside."

People, may I just make a suggestion. If a person somehow puts in a question whether he/she is beautiful/handsome or not, I suggest you do not, do-freaking-not, say that he/she is beautiful/handsome on the inside.

Please.

That's an insult to our intelligence.

"Beautiful, me?"

"No. But I think you're very nice."

Now that, I would appreciate. Honesty is after all the best policy. Beautiful on the inside is grammatically wrong anyway. My insides are not beautiful. They're bloody and very vein-y and stuff. Not exactly beautiful.

Saying I'm beautiful on the inside is just a polite way of saying, no-your-not-beautiful-and-you-never-will-be-but-hey-don't-fret-you-have-a-good-personality-but-no-guy-will-probably-find-you-pretty-ever.

Yeah, yeah I know what you mean.

But please. Save me the attempt at trying to make my already deflated-to-the-ground-ego by saying I'm beautiful (always on the inside) because it's just going to annoy the heck out of me.

Really.

Bitterness tend to do that to a person.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home