Thursday, March 29, 2007

Running out...

When I woke up, I had no energy to even twist around to get off from bed. Didn't even have the energy to push my eye-lids close again. I just ended up doing one thing for at least an hour or so.

Staring at the ceiling.

A fitting start to blah-ish day.

It's hard to think that it's over.

But it is.

There's nothing more to it and I don't want nothing more to it because it would just hurt more and more. I don't want to talk about. I don't want to discuss it. I don't want to work it out. I don't want to have closure. I don't want to hear his sorry. I don't want to say I'm sorry. I don't him to say we'll do better. I don't want to try to do better.

I just want it to end.

It's not that I hate him now. I still do love the Guy you know. It's just that I'm tired.

So.

Very.

Tired.

I hate to say this because it goes against every romantic bone structure found in every part of my body and by saying/typing this, I'm gonna go against every single time I said that I'm a person who is addicted to anything romance-related.

But.

Sometimes, love isn't enough.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home