Saturday, April 29, 2006

Attack of the hyped-up-on-corn-lady...

Corn is by far one of the best creations that God has ever bestowed upon mankind. The way the taste just explodes in your mouth. The way it just brings joy and laughter to the tastebuds of those who taste it. Yes, corn is by far one of the best.

Ooh and chocolate chip cookies too bring great joy to the eating experience of a person's life.

*Ahem* Now let's get back to my entry for today. I have realized that it has been more than a month now since I have started this certain blog site and yes, the feeling, the love to update has not disappeared yet. In fact in less than two months, I have created over sixty blog entries. Rawr. Aren't I the blogging crazy nut?

To all the bloggers out there who said that the feeling of love-to-update would fade away. To all of them who said that I would have walked down the road of no mood to update soon enough. To you who have said I couldn't make it.

Ha! I have so made it. Haha! [Insert immature and very much childish tongue-sticking-out-nyeh-nyeh-ness]

I have reached two months with missing very little amount of update. And that's usually because I had no chance of updating because of the lack of internet access around me. Plus I have made up for that with the days that I have updated with more than one entry.

Maybe it's because of the presence of way too much time in my hands that I have been able to update quite a lot. Maybe when I have classes again, the no mood to update will rear it's ugly and unwanted head. Maybe.

But till then, ha! I have reached less than two months! [Once again, insert immature and very much childish tongue-sticking-out-nyeh-nyeh-ness]

Do you want more of me? (I doubt it) Don't you just love me? [Insert booing crowds here]

Well, continue to read on readers of my blog. There are more to come of my demented-ness. More of my whining-ness. More of my crap-trying-to-pass-off-as-intelligent little ideas. More more more of me.

Makes you shudder what my influence can do to the children's brains. I'm not that bad though. I mean, I try to make some sense here and there. Sometimes, I'm actually kind of interesting when you think about it, you know in the same way I can be considered pretty if you squint your eyes hard enough.

Alright, alright. I'll stop this demented entry because personally, I have run out of cute sentences to put together. And have therefore decided to just revert back to the boring Jana that we all know and love [More booing from the crowds here]

I'm going to attend YDM and I hope that I can actually do that and not be held back because a freak fight between me and my mom like what happened last week. I at least want to see them guys before I leave for the great Philip of Pines.

Haha, I got that from Jam. *hangs head in shame* I can't even type original funny stuff on my own.

Quick. Must stop before you see my brain sink lower and lower to unreachable depths. Believe me you do not want to be here when I start revealing my dreams about Barney the purple dinosaur.

Oops, I have revealed too much.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home