Monday, April 24, 2006

Ears feel weird...

I just came from the airport to see Jam off to the Philippines. It wasn't as sad as a moment as it should be. She being the dumbo that she is managed to make me laugh during the hour that we had together.

I went to her house really early in the morning so that I could go with her to the airport to see her off. I arrived and I was hoping to jump on her because she usually sleeps late but when I entered her room, she was already awake. She couldn't sleep. So I did the next best thing.

Me and Jam jumped on her brother.

After a long time of torturing Miko, we decided to get up from the bed and she got prepared to leave the house. Me and Miko was sitting on the floor of the room, playing guitar. I learned how to play another guitar thing besides the first two chords of the song "More than words"

By the way, that is the only thing I know how to play on the guitar. At least until I learned how to play the first part of a Chrono Cross tune. Yay for me!

Anyway, on the way to the airport, we were kind of quiet. Except for Miko who played the guitar at the back of the car and yeah that was alright.

When Jam entered the gate, I almost cried. Almost because I knew I was going to see her again anyway. So yeah that's why I stopped before the whole of staff and the people leaving this country could witness an all out bawling moment of yours truly.

Me and Miko decided to hang out after that. We were at the waving thing and we kept hugging each other because we were both missing Jam already. Plus, we're close that way. He's like another brother to me.

And now, I'm hanging out at an internet cafe because I'm waiting for my cousin to arrive and this is the only way I know how to enter a blog entry today. Plus, I'm listening to the online radio over here. Which is pretty cool. Except for the earphones here. They hurt after a while.

I'm hungry because I haven't eaten at all since this morning and I would like to have some pretty good lunch you know.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home