Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Fell off the chair, tears in my eyes, laughing too hard...

Changed my layout again. I really like this one. Originally it was planned for me and Jam's group blog but we decided to use another one. That is after a lot of begging and convincing. Hehe. I like this one for my own, and it is pretty isn't it?

Anyway, I've been hanging out at the AFC office today, which is what always do, so nothing new there. When I realize how much I wish I had internet connection at home.

I've been reading the silliest quotes ever. They are so funny... and yeah, I'm having such a fun time reading them. Haha, here are some of them...

"I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize."

"All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand."

"Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now."

"What happens if you get scared half to death twice?"

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

"Fight Crime: Shoot Back!"

"WARNING: in case of rapture, this car will be driverless."

"Don't regret doing things, regret getting caught"

"Anger is one letter short of danger."

"I'm going to live life or die trying"

"Inside this body lies that of a skinny lady. But I can usually shut her up with chocolate."

"Dying is just natures way of saying 'Hey! Your not alive anymore!'"

"I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to."

"When rats leave a sinking ship, where exactly do they think they're going?"

"I'm a slow walker, but I never walk back"

"Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight"

"If you want breakfast in bed... sleep in the kitchen"

"If you are going to send someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is."

They're so funny. I laughed a whole lot just reading them. If I ever feel down and out, I know where to go and get cheered.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home