Thursday, April 20, 2006

The joy of faxing...

I'm watching this Indian movie called Salaam Namaste. It's so funny actually. Haha, quite interesting if you ask me. It's different and not at all what I've expected. The ending was so cute! Haha.

So what do you all think of my blog layout. I wanted to make it more personal you know what I mean? So I tried as much as I can to do it by myself, but of course, I couldn't do it because I'm still a baby when it comes to all kinds of html thing... haha, so what I did was just change the background but kept the coding. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's ok.

On other notes, I feel much better from last night. Not because the problem that I spotted last night went away, I still see it and it still hurts when I remember it. But it's easier to ignore it now. I mean I can shrug it off... At least for a while.

Anyway, I'm quite excited to go to Bianca's house for the sleepover and stuff, but I fear I'm going to be the only one who his above sixteen there. I'm going to feel like a granny. I mean not that I mind the younger teens, it's just that, I would like someone you know, older. To keep me company.

Owh, man! Why does this have to happen now? Honestly. I cannot believe this. I can't believe this is happening. Just when I thought it was done and over with, something has to happen that made it all flair up again.

What am I, chopped liver? So I'm not as important as her? So you didn't cry when I left? Thanks. This girl, all this time, you kept telling me she's just your friend. But she just seems so much important to you than I could ever be. Once again, I was left in second place.

And I really do not like myself right now because hey I suck. The guy is having problems and pain and trouble. And here I am complaining about what he is making me feel?

What kind of a friend am I? Seriously. Somebody slap me or something. Maybe then I'd actually wake up from all this madness that I keep pulling onto myself.

Got to go and fax something.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home