Friday, April 14, 2006

Look who the goddess of Janarra is...

So my day has been eventful. A lot of important events that can lead to some very important decisions to make. That can lead to an important future event? Haha. A lot to talk about with two people that has made an impact in my life. While realizing that Jam is leaving soon which is making my day a whole lot... well not as good as I want to feel.

Thanks to Hannah, I have found a great site called googlism.com which may I just say is a really funny place to visit. You type in your name there and a lot of stuff pop up that has to do with your name. I got like a ton of stuff that are really funny.

A favourite of mine is this "Jana is the major goddess of Janarra"

May I just point out that I am not a kid anymore! I am seventeen freaking years old. I should be old enough to trusted. I mean I'm leaving the country soon aren't I? Wouldn't it be great to be trusted for once before I leave. Wouldn't it be nice?

I'm old enough. Hello? My brother is three years younger than me and he needs to only ask once. Then he's allowed to sleep over at anyone else's house. It's not fair. It's just not fair. It's more than just missing a sleepover, I just wish that they could trust me.

I need money for my phone. I only have 40cents in it and that can only like accept two more calls. Only two calls and I'm expecting like a very important call on Saturday. I wouldn't want to miss that. But where am I going to get money by like tomorrow?

So many problematic people out there. Ones that I can help, ones that I can only give advice to, ones that I can't even say a word that's going to help. And wow, I didn't even get to help anyone. I am such a useless friend. Aren't they glad they have a friend like me?

What can I do?

I guess I'll just post something else when I'm in a better mood to update some more. I just need to get rid of this little frustration that I'm not allowed, or choose not to in this blog. I need to update in my other blog.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home