Friday, April 28, 2006

Meet Lady Jana-phene, my ancestor...

Owh, darn it all. I miss my laptop. It's hard updating at the office. Once because there are tons of stuff to do and the internet access is always tempting me to do something else. Also, I miss my laptop because of the way the keyboard feel under my fingers. They're so soft. Yay for that!

On a different note, somehow my days are getting better and better. I arrived at the office like 7.30 am in the morning and was getting prepared to once again, fall asleep on the stairs when a couple of minutes later, Derek appeared. Yay for that and the company.

Me and Derek haven't talked properly for like ages and ages. Ok, so maybe a month. But anyways, it was good to catch up with the guy. I'm gonna miss that dork when I leave in... seven (!!) days.

One week. Ha. Time flies by when you don't want it to, huh?

Anyways, I'm planning to take a lot of pictures today as this is of course my last youth service here in this place. *tears* I'm gonna miss you all so much.

*Ahem* anyways, I hope I don't forget to take the camera out of my bag though. Don't you hate it when there is a picture moment and you forget you had a camera in your bag. Then you start thinking about that picture moment and wished you had camera to capture it and then you realize, you did!

Haha. That happens to me all the time. But I hope I won't forget. If you're reading this and you'll see me later at the celebration's service if you see me. I have a horrible sense of memory and direction. I don't know where I got it from. I blame on my earlier generations.

I bet one of my ancestors somewhere out there actually had the same problem as that. I bet her name was Jana-phene or something that sounds really old.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sana said...

You're very natural. This is cool!!!

11:17 AM 
Blogger jana said...

haha, thanks for actually dropping by my site... haha and actually leaving a message in my comment-able-thing. haha ^^

2:29 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home