Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Rescued and made whole...

I've been talking a whole lot about other things but this time, this entry is dedicated to the one and only who has saved me and the one who just totally made me whole.

I can't count all the times that I've fallen and hurt the one who saved me. He saw me everytime I ignore him and his feelings. Whenever I sin, it's like I'm part of the crowd that was mocking him, that was condemning him to the cross. It's like I'm one of the people who was hitting the nail that went through his hands... his feet.

Yet, he never stopped. He never for one moment stopped and said "That's it! I give up. I am not going to suffer for a brat any longer!" He still loves me. He loves me so much. That is the only thing that is keeping me together. He loves me so much.

Without him, without Je, I don't where I would be right now. I don't where I would be standing right now. He makes me complete. He died for me and now he lives and I can't wait till he comes back for me and all my brothers and sisters.

To those of you who have no idea who the heck I'm talking about, I'm talking about Jesus, the God who chose to come down and walk on earth as a man. The guy who lived an innocent life, and was condemned for all of the sins and the mistakes and lies and the hatred and the pain and the anger that was caused by the human race. He was the one who took it all in. He literally went to hell and back for all of us.

Do you guys know what the biggest gift that Je has given us? Salvation. Want to know what that is? Salvation is what we get instead of punishment. Salvation is what happened when someone who was completely innocent, someone who committed no crime whatsoever. Someone who was pure all throughout his life. Salvation is when that someone was punished and went to hell and suffered for everything that wasn't his. That is salvation.

Salvation is free, but it was never cheap. Je suffered a lot to get that for you. Don't you dare make a joke about it! Salvation is easy to get, but it is darn hard to keep. There is no such thing as once saved always saved. You got to work to keep your salvation.

A Christian life is never easy. It's hard. You got stand up to your beliefs a whole lot. You've got face a lot of oppositions. There are times when you can't understand a whole lot of things. The Christian life was never about feelings. It's an adventure.

But, when you become a Christian and you die as a Christian, you would never ever regret your decision. I believe that and I am going to be one of those that is going to die as a Christian, no matter what the pressure is around me.

Sure there are times when I might fall, (believe me I've been falling a lot, the recent times have been a week ago) there are going to be times when I sin. But I know that I will be forgiven if I confess and sincerely turn away from doing that again. That is just one of the biggest promises that I can forever rely on. I know that there is no sin too big or too gruesome or too whatever you all can think of that Je can never forgive. Je forgives but you gotta ask. He can't give something, you've never asked for.

Je became a man for us. He's God, yet he chose to be human for us, to know what it was like to be a human being. To suffer the same temptations as a human being, he went through everything for us. He died and suffered, went to hell and back for all of us. I don't know about you, but that's definitely enough to make me love him, everytime I think about it.

There are times when I want to cry because of all the things that people are saying against my Je. Especially when it comes from so-called Christians. I hate hypocrites! I know there are times when I become one and hence it leads to me hating myself at times. But basically I hate it when people get the wrong idea of Je because of the way I act ot the way other people act. I pray all the time that Je would continue to change me and help me act in a way that shows who and what Je really is and what he has has done in my life. Je is amazing. He changes lives. He accepts bad people, but he doesn't leave them as they are, he makes an impact in their lives that they are no longer the same. I just love him so mcuh.

I love Je so so much. No one can take that away from me. He makes me feel complete and whole.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home