Saturday, April 15, 2006

Save the darn evil bugs...

I have decided to make my own blog layout and not steal from blog skins because I want one that's mine and mine alone. So I'm gonna be asking Biancz, the ever html-coding genius that she is, to help me out. It's going to be totally mine and mine alone. But at the moment, it's non-existent just yet because she is still learning to work with blogger-template thing.

Tumblebugs is the best game ever. Sure it doesn't have the martial arts of Tekken, the story line of any of the Final Fantasy series. So it's not as engaging as any of this, but I love it! I love the game tumblebugs because it is the cutest game ever brought to computer. Save the bugs!

By the way, for those who don't know. I hate bugs. Hate them. They're evil little crawling things. I guess they help and all that in some way or the other, but still they are not on my list of good things. Except maybe the butterfly. A butterfly is pretty to look at, but I still wouldn't go near it.
I freak out among all the creepy-crawlies of this planet. Just can't seem to be still when they're around. I have to like get out of the room or something. Yuck. I cannot tahan (a malay term which mean "take" or "handle" or whatever when used in this kind of sentence) them and they're tiny little legs.

Spiders freak me out. Honestly! For me they're much worse than any kind of insect in the whole wide world. Yes, I, Jana, who can take and handle lizards and snakes, freaks out over spiders. But you know there are a lot of poisonous spiders you know. Especially those small tiny ones. It's the small ones that are the most poisonous. For me, it isn't even freaky, it's just scary already.

I talked to Jann today! I miss that guy who is now studying in Australia. When he was still here in this place, he once called at twelve and we talked until three in the morning, because I was feeling kind of out of it. He is such a nice guy! Plus, he's the only one I know personally that has the same nickname as me. Also, I'm the only one who calls him Jann.

All my other bloggers are acting up again. They can't seem to be stable and all that. Either you can't see the darn words in the blog, or the cbox doesn't work properly. I mean, if things get as annoying as this, I just might delete them other blogs... except the ones I share. Those ones stay, though they have been sort of acting up as well. But I'm not the only using those blogs so I can't really decide.

I managed to buy the credit for my phone. People can call me now and I can pick up the phone and send and reply to messages. Yay! Lovely thing to have a phone to connect you to the world outside. I mean besides the internet and the actual contact to the world outside.

Once again, it has been proven to me that I am being weird about the whole Acts thing. I had a blast at the office. I had a blast at the practice thing. I even get to use my special artistic-ness to create a whole lot of other things, like the pirate hat for the pirate song, the halo for the crucifixion song and a long stick for my acting scene as a blind lady who gets healed. It's a good thing I have the whole of tomorrow off from everything to do all of that as I'm just going to be staying at home.

Easter presentation is going to be so nice. I can't wait for it! I'm so excited!

So I'm part of the choir, which is weird because I'm not much of a singer. Haha, I prefer acting. But, I came to the thing late and didn't get any of the big parts. I guess I can be the blind lady. So I'm acting, in a choir. I'm very thankful that I didn't have to be part of the dance. Hehe, it seems fun, but I cannot dance. I'm horrible at that.

He's going to call! He is going to call! I'm so happy. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for ages for him to call because to hear his voice on the phone would be so nice. I'm sorry if I sound weird but I once heard his voice on the phone, and I'd like to hear it again.

And again, and again, and again.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jana said...

haha, just wanted to try this little bloging thing for a while... haha. please for give me. ^^

12:57 PM 
Blogger jana said...

oh and i meant commenting thing, not the blogging thing... haha

12:57 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home