Tuesday, April 25, 2006

They're not fish...

Alright my last entry was a bit, you know on the annoyed side. I mean, there is just too much things going on in this world that you just get pissed reading the newpaper or watching the news. Or even watching normal tv shows that promote the dumbest things. It's like crap made to look cool. And you know what's worse, everyone is falling for it.

Got to wake up soon.

On a different note, I love horses. They're such cool creatures. I mean, one day I'm going to get one of my own. Just one. I'll get a baby pony that's old enough to leave it's mom. I'm going to learn all about taking care of horses, so that I won't be the dumb horse master who couldn't take care of her animal and ended up making the poor thing live a life of pain.

Yeah. You know, I'm going to be doing a whole lot of things one day. Like I'm going to be swimming with dolphins. That's an ultimate dream of mine. To be able to go to an aquarium like pool and go diving and play with dolphins.

I love dolphins, you see. They're my most favourite animals. Then second place comes to man's best friend, the tame canine species. After that, the horse comes in, in third place. Over all though, I'm a mammal lover. Haha, I like all mammals.

On a previous blog entry, I talked about the death of a furry little rat in my room. I can't remember what the title is though. Haha, my titles are funny. I mean they are connected to the blog entry, but only usually to the small parts of the entry.

Plus, I always have fun coming up with titles for my entries. I'm quite proud of them.

My mom makes the best sandwiches ever. I can eat a ton of that over and over. They're so nice. Especially with lettuce and onions and the burger meat. Yum.

You know what else is good? Chocolate chip cookies. I'd do anything for chocolate chip cookies. If you go to Chester's blog (he's linked in my links) and you look for the entry with the comics in them. Man, guys are having a hard time competing with chocolate chip cookies.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home