Friday, April 14, 2006

To curb the feeling that needs to be curbed...

I watched this movie called Holes. Oh my gosh, why did they kill poor poor Sam! So bad! I can't believe they did that to him. And just because he fell in love. I for one think that's very mean of them to do that. And Sam was kind of cute too. Haha.

I finally managed to get rid of that frustration bottled up inside of me. It always works whenever I put it words and managed to get rid of it. For a while at least. Until I meet with the same problem again. Haha, putting things in words is another way to run away from the problem.

Anyway, what's up soon... hmm, well I've got the practice for Easter but I'm scared of what I'm gonna find in there. Haha, sounds weird I know. But I'm scared to face Acts 29 right now. I'm scared of what I'm gonna hear. Of what I'm gonna see. Of what I'm gonna do.

Ok so it's not just the acting thing that we're going to do there. It's just a weird feeling I'm getting. I'm actually dreading to go to the office. It's the first time I've felt this way about Acts or anything to do with it. I mean sure, there were times I felt like I didn't feel like going to the place. But c'mon I never dreaded going there. Is it just me or am I being weird again?

Got to curb the feeling. Got to curb it.

A public question. Is the colour of my font better as black or as white? If you read this and you don't want to do use the comment thing that I have over there at the bottom of every entry, you could always leave a message on my Cbox. That way I'm not the only one flooding the thing.
Got to go.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubianca said...

Hi Jan! Guess who? XD

1:46 PM 
Blogger jana said...

hey biancs... ^^

11:16 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home