Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Yes, our mall is called The Mall...

I haven't gone out in a while, well I have but not to places that had an easy access to an internet connection. That's why I haven't uploaded in a while.

Things that has been happening lately...

Last Sunday, I drove for the first time in my entire breathing life! Wahoo! It felt so weirdly cool! Especially, the fact that my virgin car is a BMW! Rawr. Thanks to Des, the greatest driver tutor ever who taught me how to drive. Hehe, for the first time I drove, this was the grade that was given to me by Des was... "Kinda wavy but not bad for a first timer."

Alright, so it was a straight road and the speed that I was driving at was below twenty and there were no other cars on the road and I drove an automatic. But hey, I drove for the first time in my life okie! It was cool. Maybe, ahem... I'd be able to drive a Firebird. [A certain hint for a certain someone]

This all happened at Derek's place on Jam's sort of last day out with the Acts 29 gang. I had fun playing with the puppies. Well they're not exactly puppies, more like full grown dogs, the size of really big puppies. They were so cute! They were so adorable!

I spent most of my time hanging out upstairs though, after the whole joy ride thing with Des, watching TV and writing a letter. Well a letter that I never finished because there were just too many distractions and a whole lot of other things. I got a wee bit tired so I went to Derek's room and proceeded to read the Artemis Fowl series.

Yes, when I'm tired I read.

Then we all went to The Mall to hang out there and wait for our parents to pick us up. And yes the mall's name is The Mall. Me, Jam, Miko (Jam's brother), Jem (my brother) and Bryant we're the ones who went there to wait. Des drove us over there and the whole time we came up with this superhero persona for Des.

Koko Des! The superhero! To the Kokomobile! Look it's the Koko signal! "My Koko-senses are tingling, what's going on here?" Haha, all of that, all came from Miko and Jem.

Anyway, when we arrived at The Mall, we realized we were flat broke. Except for Jam, who had ten dollars. So we all decided that we spend her money. Five dollars for food and five dollars for drinks. Budgeting was left up to the Chilipino Bryant (Chilipino - Chinese Filipino because he wanted to be part of the Filipino Gang for the day, haha)

So after the mall thing we all went home and I slept until late into the afternoon the next day. I was supposed to go online but then, I didn't feel like it. It's just I'm scared of a certain thing that I asked someone to do and I'm not sure how it's going to work out.

I'm uploading some pictures in Ringo and therefore I'm uploading pictures in my next entry or whenever I feel like it. It depends on my mood.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home