Friday, May 26, 2006

A balance between good and evil...

My body is feeling a mixture of good and bad. My stomach is filled with an early dinner and I've got a wicked and mean hip-pain. So yeah, I don't know if I should be relaxed because of the good food, or be cranky because of the pain on the right side of my hip.

Food filled-tummy, or bloody painful hip.

Ah the confusion.

The food was great. I mean, it's one of my favorite dishes ever. A plate of minced chicken with rice, sauce of ketchup, matched with corn soup and cold glass of soda. Yeah. An all around good, way good, filling up of food. I haven't eaten this much since I went back to the great Philip of Pines.

I had to lie back after I was done eating and let the food settle down.

As for the bloody hip-pain, it started when I woke up from my afternoon nap. It was just a pinprick at first, so easy to ignore. By dinner time, I was crippled. I could barely walk. Everytime I try to lie down, it would attack me and I would moan out in pain. If I sat down, it would attack me and I would moan out in pain. I thought maybe standing up would help, but it would attack me and I would moan out in pain.

Basically, everytime I move even a toe, it would attack me and I would moan out in pain.

Good food and hip pain.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home