Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Can you feel it?...

Do you know how long it can take to go through every entry since I started this blog of mine till now, to fix everything? A pretty darn long time. It took me basically two days. Well, of course I was chatting with other people as well and reading some other things, but still. It was pretty long.

You know, when you least expect it, it comes. The feeling of suprise and of realization. It's hard to believe that I'm not there anymore, but I'm here in the Philippines. It's like a culture shock of a lifetime for me. I am just not used with how people here live.

It's way way different from how I was raised.

On another note, I won't be updating for a couple of days, because I have to visit my grandparents on my mom's side. I have to see them too you know. But they don't have internet access readily available as they do here in my grandparents place on my dad's side. That's why, I don't think I'll be able to blog.

Oh, the withdrawal symptoms. Somebody save me. [You know in my head, when I read that, I hear this boring old guy saying it in a bland voice. Weird.]

My throat extremely hurts right now. I blame the chocolate that I have been stuffing myself with for the past few days that I have been in Brunei.

Finished on May 15 2006

Eep, I can't believe I didn't finish my apology entry. Ah well, nobody cares. Hi all! I'm back.

Ooh, can you feel the fear?

Lotsa love Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home