Monday, May 01, 2006

Close then open them eyes...

The problem of not having internet access at home or whenever you need it. Your blog entries gets compiled and when you post them when you get online, it looks like you're a loser without a life who spends way too much time blogging entries in one day.

Now for an update at home. Woke up late, which is never new because I always sleep in late whenever there is no classes or no trips to the office. Though this time was a tad bit different.

I kept waking up every now and then. No reason, my eyes just kept flying open. Five to ten minutes later, I'm back to sleep. An hour or three later, eyes fly wide open again.

Blink sleep. The whole time since last night, I felt like I didn't get some sleep. Just closing my eyes and opening them.

On a different note, I didn't take pictures. Not because I forgot, I actually remembered several times to take the camera out of my bag. Unfortunately, the reason is much worse compared to that reason of forgetting. I became too lazy to get it out of the bag.

Ah well, but this time at least I can get pictures from my friends who were there at the time. And I knew they took a whole lot of those.

I'm changing my e-mail address by the way. I'm tired of the small amount of memory that hotmail gives me so I'm altering to gmail. I heard it can recieve a whole butt load of e-mail and send an e-mail with a big memory.

Well actually I'm still keeping my hotmail still because I like the stuff that I saved in there. Hmm... I now have e-mail adresses from yahoo, hotmail, AIM and gmail. That's a lot of e-mails were people can contact me.

Haha, sorry, I got a little bit sidetracked. I know that reading about my e-mail addresses isn't at all that interesting to read about. My apologies.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home