Thursday, May 04, 2006

I wait till it fades away...

I think this'll just be a plain update. Did you all know that I was caught talking to myself three times just in one day? Very recently in fact. Quite recently. Not even twenty-four hours ago.

I'm just waiting until the embarassment of getting caught talking to yourself by random strangers and once by the cleaning the office.

Twice he caught me talking to myself. Let me tell you the embarassment from last time, is seeping right back in.

Anyway, here is the rest of the update. I'm leaving very very soon. I cannot believe that I'm leaving so very soon. Less than a day and I'll be out of this place that I have known as home for the past ten years.

Which reminds me, I have not packed a single thing at all. Well I have packed clothes, but not the important stuff, like my notebooks, pens and books. How the heck am I gonna pack all that? But I need them more than clothes.

I have notebook fetish okie. [Insert tongue-sticking-out-nyeh-nyeh-ness]

I love my notebooks.

You know what I really should not be spending my time typing entries to my blog. I should be thinking of how to pack an enourmous amount of binded things, with a couple of very good looking pairs of earrings.

A very big thank you to all the members of Mile 12. I love you all very very much. You're all so very nice people. I mean it. That's a lot.

Isn't money such a great commodity? Especially when people give it to you for free.

Now off to packing my very important notebooks, books, a bunch of earrings and some very important CD's.

Owh my gosh, I haven't packed any of my very important stuff. I seriously need to pack some stuff. Really really need to pack now.

Must tear away from the keyboard. Must go.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home