Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's all that I've got...

"I see your face with every punch I take. Every bone I break, it's all for you. And my worst pains are words I cannot say, still I will always fight on for you."

I swear if anybody sang that song for me, I'd melt. Instantly. Into puddle. A warm one. Yeah.

Honestly though, I've always had a thing for voices. One of my total day dream is a if the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with, will serenade me on our wedding day. That would be the ultimate dream.

So what if I'm sappily romantic? Feck off. I like it.

But, the Guy doesn't like singing. Ah well, guess you can't have everything.

Anyway, on a different note, I'm drowning myself in music of all types. So that I would have something to type about. I mean, there's nothing else happening that I can talk about. And I just can't not type anything. The blog-person in me would be devastated if I don't type at least a sentence in one entry.

Today is Yellowcard music, as you can see. I've already listened to Only One, Breathing, Gifts and Curses, Everywhere and now Way Away.

I've noticed though, most rock songs are always... well sad. Or unfulfilled dreams. Or hidden secrets that eats out at them. Or whatever it is that makes their life, ultimately, suck.

I'm talking about most, not all. There are rock songs that are funny to listen to. Some are romantic as well. But you know, they're not a majority.

Plus, rock is getting really really famous now. I mean, it's weird, but I don't like as much as I used to anymore. Haha. It's not that I don't want my favourite band to get famous or anything but... I guess I'm just a weirdo, but I prefer the days when I was one of the few girls who liked rock a lot. It made me feel unique.

But now... every girl I meet is fan of some kind of rock music. It's become mainstream. Everywhere I turn a band is being formed. My orginal reaction has changed completely.

From: "Ooh, a new band. I wonder if they're good?"

To:"Oh my dear gosh, not another one!"

A message to Miko, Bryant and Shaun about their band "Period on the bed but it's not." Please be orignal, I beg of you. The band name is very funny, I like it. But if you so much as sing the words "Life is so sad" "Empty" "I hate you" in any of your songs...

I will disown you as my friend.

I mean it.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home