Monday, May 15, 2006

Love them Japanese, the anime, the technology, the corn...

Finally, after more than three days of no internet connection. I am back! Welcome me back children. Welcome me back I tell you!

Ahem. Anyways, since I've been MIA (or if you have no clue what the heck that means "Missing In Action"... Don't worry I didn't know what it meant till quite recently) for the past few days, I shall tell that has been happening for those days.

As most people on this planet, they were born with two pairs of grandparents. Unless you're parents were an orphan or they died early. Anyway, I had to visit my grandparents on my mother's side.

Though it was just a few days, I had an extremely good time with my cousins over there. They're very nice cousins. One of my male cousins watched a movie with me and all the girls that we passed gave me the evil look that says what-the-heck-does-he-see-in-her.

Haha. I get that all the time.

The Guy and I managed to stay in contact through the wonderful use of the mobile phones, pre-paid sim cards and many many other things.

I attended church at TNLIF last Sunday. It was a very fun meeting. They're youth service was also uber fun. Uber is such an uber cute word, don't you think?

I finally fixed my phone up. It now works properly and I am very much happy with the service of this phone.

Well, I'm gonna wrap it up for now. Sorry if this entry was kind of boring, but you see, it's just a plain update. Give me a few hours and I tell you I'm gonna go crazy and you just might see a nice and crazy update later.

Ooohh, Japanese corn is very very good. Yum!

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home