Thursday, May 04, 2006

Personally, I think I say 'personally' too much...

I know I said I won't post anymore in my last entry and that I would actually get some sleep, well I couldn't do it. So I thought, hey maybe if I look at a blank page long enough in the computer screen, I'd get bored and fall asleep.

Fortunately, staring at blank white spaces on my screen actually achieved it's proper results. I got bored pretty fast. But, unfortunately, instead of getting the desired response of going to sleep, I felt obliged and called to feel the empty white spaces with meaningless words.

And therefore I'm typing up a new blog entry. I promise after this, I'll stop. Honest. For a while at least.

Now onto the rest of the entries. I forgot to mention that I talked to Carla recently. I couldn't really gauge much from the conversation as it was short and but it was great that we managed to talk after a long time of not seeing each other.

My brain is getting woozy and my stomach feels weird.

I've yawned at least fifty times already. Personally, I think, it's just a personal thought now, that I should be sleeping now instead of being up really late. I mean it's not even night anymore. It's practically morning you know.

Alright that is it. I am tired. I am sleepy. I want to dream of the Guy.

Therefore because of the many many good reasons presented by myself, and I, personally, I think I presented my case quite well over there. I should get some sleep now [and some dreaming]

I have to put my foot down.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home