Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Please catch up with me...

Alright you all. My pen-drive finally worked. Can you believe it?

Time to tell you all of my entries on the plane and on the way to the great Philip of Pines...

I was here and now I'm there...

Parents are fighting. Why? I should know, I was right there when it started but, honestly, I don't have a clue why they're fighting. There are many reasons why I have no clue why they're fighting, and maybe because it's so petty that my brain refuses to accept it as a reason.

On a different note, I'm typing this while I'm still in this place, but I know that when I post this up, I'll be in the Philippines. Let's see in a few hours from now, I'll start my day long journey from here to the Philippines.

I just came back from my pendrive-buying-search-moment. I love it. It's such a very cool, pretty and slick piece of equipment. If I didn't know better I'd say I was in love with a piece of machinery. It lights up too. Yay.

Well I'm officially packed. It's hard to think that I'm actually going to be leaving in a few hours time. I don't know if I'll be able to even sleep.

I should get some sleep as my journey is going to be a whole day and I'll be caring a whole lot of things. It's a whole day kind of trip, you see. I'll have my laptop with me the whole time, so I guess I will be able to type some stuff during the hours that I'll spend on the boat and on the plane.

Honestly? I'm darn scared of what I'm gonna be facing in the Philippines. There are just way to many things that I'm not used to that happens over there. I'm just so darn scared of living with people I barely even really know.

I'm tired. I'm going to sleep.

Plus, when you read this, I'll probably be in the Philippines already.

Lotsa love, Jana

Mushroom is like a taste of heaven...

Before anything, may I just say, lady on the plane? Very much annoying and strict. I thought flight attendants were supposed to be polite and friendly? Well they obviously let this one go even though she was lacking the politeness and friendliness spark.

I'm on the last lag of our journey to the Philippines. In two hours I'll be stepping once again on filipino soil. Wow. It just hit me. I'm actually gone from the country that I grew up in and staying on a foreign country, even though I was born in the Philippines.

Alright, updates of my day long travel that is now about to end. First of all I woke up after only four hours of sleep this morning, but yet I feel like it was only a minute when I closed my eyes and when my parents asked me to wake up and get ready.

The night before, I realized that even though I packed alot of my important things, I forgot to pack any of my precious stuff toys. Even though I begged and pleaded, my request to bring them with me on this flight home was denied. Ah well, I'll just have to bring them back during the holidays.

The trip to the port where I was going to take a boat to Labuan, Malaysia, was pretty normal. It was a quiet car ride and not many words were spoken. I had already said goodbye to my brother when we dropped him off at his school. I am going to miss that dork. In fact, I already miss him.

My dad prayed for me and my mom in the car. I couldn't close my eyes because I wanted to look at my dad pray for me. Yeah, I'm missing him right now too.

When I arrived at the port, lo and behold, there were three of the prettiest gals from my youth group there to send me off. They gave me a bunch of things (Two notebooks, a card for myself and a card for Jam) which I thank them for very much. They too prayed for me and it was sweet of them.

While I was about to go in, Des sent a message to Beverly's phone wishing me goodbye. Then Ting called Angel and I had a quick goodbye call with her.

Joyce left her phone in the little plastic bag they gave me and it was so funny because I had to run out again to pass her the phone. It was funny.

On the boat, they played this movie "The Jungle Book" and yeah it was a good watch. I personally found the children who were in it, were just so adorable. I want my future kids to look like them.

When we arrived in Labuan there was this guy who asked me the same question three times.

"Are you going to the Philippines?"

"Huh?"

"Are you going to the Philippines?"

"Oh, haha, yeah."

"Are you going to the Philippines?"

"Um... yeah."

Then he just shut up and gave me weird look, like I was the one who asked the same question three times. Weirdo.

Then we left Labuan to go to KK on a plane. This plane was just so freaking short. Right after we departed or flew, whatever, this flight attendant served juice. I barely finished drinking the darn thing and this voice said that we're about to land.

And no, I am not exaggerating.

After a quick run here and there, we're at the other terminal in KK, about to board the plane when I saw this guy. He was a classic DCCIU (Don't Come Closer I'm Ugly) or for the filipinoes out there who might catch a glimps of this, he is a classic PPP (Papalapit Papalapit Pangit)

Explanation? He was hot from a far. So I decided to get a better look and when I did, I wished I hadn't. So I moved further away. I have to give it to him though, he really does look hot from a far. That's when I borded the plane just now, I made sure I was several seats away from the guy and still can see his face.

And now I'm on the plane, eating tuna on crackers and sipping mushroom soup from a cup.

Lotsa love, Jana

On the plane...

No matter how many times I travel on a plane, I will never get used to the stuff I see outside the window. It's such a beautiful thing to behold. Staring out the window, I can almost forget that I just left the country that I really love. "Almost" being the key word here.

Puffs of clouds so close, I feel like I can reach them. Islands surrounded by water, so small that it feels so unreal. To me the view outside the window of a plane, whether it be daylight or nightime, it's just too beautiful to be ignored.

Anyway, second entry and still on the plane. My head is still filled with lots of thoughts about the things I've left behind and the things that I am looking forward to.

Does everyone really feel this way when you go abroad to finish your studies? Please say yes, because one of the main comforts I'm having now is the fact I'm not the only one who feels like this.

Right now, a lot of my friends are at the youth celebration. I wonder what they're learning right now. I wonder who has taken my place as second-in-command-usher. I wonder who will take care of the bus transport listing now that I'm not around.

Man, I really need to learn to let go.

On a different note, my hands are freezing and my fingers feel like they're about to fall off. They're actually turning blue-ish-orange. If you can imagine that colour, then yeah that's what the colour of my fingers are. That's not normal right?

"It's hard to wake up, when the shades have been pulled shut. This house is haunted, it's so pathetic. It makes no sense at all. I'm ripe with things to say. The words rot and fall away. This stupid poem could fix this home, I'd read it everyday."

A song by Blink 182. It keeps playing in my head since I rode the plane, you know. It's kind of weird.

I've run out of words to say. I miss my friends. I miss my brother and dad. I miss the Guy.

Speaking of which I need to talk to him soon. I promised him that he'd be one of the first people that I send a text message to when I arrive in the Philippines.

Which also reminds me, I will also be thinking of a way to tell you my contact numbers and address in the Philippines without posting it here. I know the chance of millions of stalkers popping around my blog site and therefore end up stalking me is very minimal, but there is still a chance right?

Ooh. We're landing soon. Therefore this entry has now been ended.

Lotsa love, Jana

Randomness at it's best...

I'm in the Philippines now. I'm at my cousin's room and I just talked to the Guy. I was about to go and post the entries I made earlier but, the computer won't seem to accept my pendrive. *tears*

And I made such good entries while on the plane.

Anyway, I met my cousins's kids again. They have grown so much. Well, not so much, they're still pretty much babies. And and and I saw my ultra hot cousin again. If only we were not related at all to begin with. He looks hotter now because of his longer hair.

Don't worry I still prefer the Guy to my cousin because first of all I can't marry my cousin, that would be wrong. Second, I think the Guy is hotter.

So far so good. On Monday, I'm gonna go and take a look at my school. I've already sent a message to Jam. Things are going good so far.

So far. It's not really raising my hopes up just yet. Something bad could happen you know. Something could.

Lotsa love, Jana

And that is all then entries in my pendrive. Haha. Then End.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home