Monday, May 01, 2006

Scream if you want to be noticed...

I was going to make an entry about how parents fight and how the kids are affected because of this. I got the flash of inspiration because my parents were fighting and it was getting in the way of me watching some very good show.

However they made up already and they are going to go buy food for all of us. Therefore the inspiration to talk about that topic quickly died out like a match dropped in a tub filled with cold water.

Plus, food is always good.

On a different subject. Man is CSI is good isn't it? After continued badgering and many badgerings later, I have finally gotten season two of CSI from my very good friend Bernard.

Alright so I don't have cable. I live on borrowed CD's and DVD's. There's my TV life in a nutshell.

Ah well, I prefer the internet anyway. It's like a whole world in here, you know? You can reach thousands and thousands from just a touch of a button. It's great for people without a life to look forward to.

Of course I'm just kidding.

On a different note, why is it that when you commit to not do something, it just fills and fills your mind and you can't stop thinking about the darn things?

You know another question that is in my mind. Why do people have to use capital letters to make a point? For me, it just looks so not pretty when it is compared to the rest of the statement.

Too much like screaming for attention or something.

Even though, I have done that before.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home