Tuesday, May 30, 2006

She spoke tagalog...

"Nasasabik sa unang pasok nang eskuela"

Or in English.

"Excited for the first day of school."

It's been five months ever since I graduated from highschool. Five months. I've never been free for that long. I actually forgot how it feels like to study. I actually miss school very very much. I'm really excited.

On June 7, I start five years of my life as a college student. Independent from anybody I ever knew. Miles away from any family or friends. Spending the next five years of my life with complete strangers who I will get to know and hopefully get along with by the end of the five years.

Ok, I'm a little scared, but still excited nonetheless.

I wonder what life is going to be as a college student. Well, at least I've already met a friend. Therefore foregoing the feeling of total alone-ness on a new school and new place, filled with only new people. I at least have a new friend.

Thank goodness for Zion the Lion!

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home