Friday, June 30, 2006

Eggs, onions and life...

Another week.

Another meaningless blog entry.

Welcome to my world.

So what you all been up to? Got into any trouble lately? No? Yes? Maybe? I don't know?

Well as for me, life has been... what's the best word to use? Oh yes, throwing me some pretty hard balls in the form tightly wadded lessons. Lessons like, how fast money runs out in this country, and how you can use your feet to wash your clothes if you don't have a washing machine and you're too lazy to use your hands.

Or how your teacher has the coolest of blue eyes.

But that's not a lesson. More of an observation.

On an another note, I have discovered that if you only eat egg, onions and rice everyday for lunch and dinner, you get to save an enormous amount of money.

As in totally.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home