Saturday, June 03, 2006

A revolution that's worth it...

It's been two days since I last updated. I think the withdrawals symptoms got to me. I have already started a private journal, blogger style.

I like it.

What has been happening?

I attended J-Rev here in the Philip of Pines and owh my gosh, one thousand, two hundred plus youths gathered in one place, just to worship Je, is so amazing! As in wow!

For the first time in my entire life, I participated in a mosh pit. [For those who don't know, that's a certain part of a crowd that jumps up and down at the same time during a concert of some sort.] It was so cool!

The messages were amazing, especially by the young youth pastor. Only twenty-one and already a youth pastor. So very cool. He's funny, but he's serious too. A great blend.

I first attended the thing, knowing only one person. Zion. After that I made a couple of friends, like Jessy [A total joker. At one point he borrowed Zi's shoes and socks to wear them, leaving Zi with his slippers] Christian [We sat together during a prayer thing and there is just some kind of bonding, at least for me, when you both cried together for something similar] Miko [Mr. Miranda. No further explanation] Eileen [A girl who asked for my number and we're textmates] Ate Tony [She's like the youth leader of CIY]

And a bunch of other people.

J-Rev was definitely a wonderful experience from beginning to end.

Except for this one part where me and the Guy got into a fight and I cried. But that's solved now, so I won't bother with the details.

Ooh! And Zion was such a great friend, he never left my side! He made sure I had company all the time. Thankies!

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home