Saturday, July 01, 2006

And they said it was impossible...

It was a moment of truth.

Here I was and there they were.

I've tried to lessen the load of it all. Trying to make it as painless as possible. Making what I have to do to be as small as it can be. But I failed.

All in one big pile, it stared at me. If I didn't know better, I'd say they were mocking my efforts of lessening them. Laughing at my defeat to do so.

I'll show them.

Pulling my sleeves up, I grabbed them one by one and shoved them right where they belong. I had to separate them according to their type and size, but no matter how many they were, they stood no chance against my power.

Finally when they were all gone, I wrestled with them for a couple of minutes, shoving and pushing until finally I had my baggage zipped up and all that big pile of clothes had no choice but to comply.

They said fifty pieces of clothing and ten personal items would never fit that tiny bag, well I proved them wrong.

Worhip me all bag-packers.

Bow down and worship the queen of bag-packers.

Show your complete love and appreciation and I shall bless thee with the power that I now possess. Bring me candies and chocolates, and donations in the form of lots of money.

Come on. Please?

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home