Monday, August 28, 2006

Hypocrites...

So tired of people making out Christians to be boring-hymnal-only-singing-prude-can't-ever-have-fun-uptight-don't-ever-hang-out-with-them-if-you're-not-a-Christian-because-they'll-just-end-up-throwing-the-Bible-in-your-face-and-they-do-not-have-the-capacity-to-be-funny.

I do have fun! I have fun like a lot of fun!

Fun that doesn't lead to alcohol-drinking-making-your-liver-expand-to-the-size-of-an-overgrown-melon-and-that-so-happens-because-I've-got-scientific-proof-and-plus-you-can-die-from-liver-poisoning-and-yeah-I-can-be-crazy-without-the-help-of-any-intoxicating-substances-thank-you-very-much.

Fun that doesn't lead to cigarette-smoking-smoke-belchers-that-leave-not-only-themselves-but-everyone-else-around-them-with-black-cancer-infested-lungs-and-I-so-prefer-the-freshness-of-air-at-least-that-would-mean-I-would-lead-a-longer-life-and-please?-smoking-to-be-cool-is-so-last-century.

Fun that doesn't need promiscuity-or-a-lot-of-sex-for-those-who-don't-like-big-words-and-no-thank-you-on-that-either-not-only-does-that-go-against-my-moral-code-it-can-lead-to-so-much-sexual-diseases-and-I-want-to-live-and-you-never-know-where-that-thing-came-from-and-I'm-a-proud-proud-I-tell-you-virgin.

Fun that doesn't need drugs-that-kills-and-do-I-really-have-to-explain-how-dumb-doing-drugs-is-I-mean-it-so-obviously-destroys-you-and-leave-like-a-limp-rag-doll-battered-and-bruised-when-I-can-be-high-on-my-own-without-it-[I-have-that-talent]

Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I don't have fun. It doesn't mean that I go to every single person that I meet and tell them...

You're going to die! You freaking sinner! Repent or burn in hell for all eternity!

I mean, I know that they will... but I don't go around screaming it.

That's crazy.

I'm just tired of all the hypocrisy flying around.

I color my hair.

I listen to rock music.

I want to have multiple piercing but am too scared to try. But hey, at least I want it!

And yes, I am a Christian who believes in Jesus and that He died for our sins on that cross on Calvary and that without Him, I will burn in hell.

But that doesn't mean I don't have fun.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home