Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I need some IQ-lowering-shows...

So I've got enough time to talk now.

But I can't seem to come up with anything to talk about. Nothing to blog about.

But I've got nothing. I turn to other blogs to give me inspiration to talk about something, anything but all the topics seem so... well, un-funny.

Ordinary.

I need something crazy.

Something Oh-my-freaking-gosh-Jana-that-was-so-crazy-you-are-such-a-weirdo-somebody-grab-a-straight-jacket-and-bring-her-to-the-room-with-the-padded-white-walls-snap-and-by-snap-I-mean-now!-funny

And that was an attempt at being funny.

Obviously it was a pathetic attempt.

I blame this to all the times I've been forced to buck down and [insert a shudder-for-the-love-of-all-that-is-childish-and-immature-and-purple-usually-pink-but-I-love-purple-more-so-back-off-ahem-purple!-bunny-slippers-ing] be responsible.

I'm growing up.

Somebody grab a shotgun and shoot me in-between my eyes.

Or somewhere that really hurts.

She who abandons the sister-brother-hood-of-the-purple-bunny-slippers-ing-club need to be hurt.

Really hurt.

Yeah.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home