Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Mini-piccie-things are cool...



I was looking through different blog when I came to this one particular blog filled with pictures of micro teeny-tiny-things-made-big-so-that-it-so-looks-different-from-it's-normal-look-thing.

Alex's blog of mini things made big is kinda cool. I mean, though I have no idea what the heck most of them are...

I mean like this one. I have no idea what this is, but according to Alex, it's actually a sea urchin egg. The unfertilized one.

To me, it looks like lunch. Like I'm staring at the black and white color of macaroni and little cirly bits of cheese. If that's even possible.

But this one however is really cool.

That's an American penny and if you stare carefully at the third rectangle thingie on the picture on the right, you get to see Abraham Lincoln sitting, like on the memorial.

Obviously most Americans probably know this. But this has inspired me. Oh-my-gosh!-I-am-so-going-through-all-the-types-of-coins-of-the-Philippines-and-Brunei-too-to-see-if-I-can-find-a-mini-figure-of-any-sort-anywhere!-type-of-inspired.

Anyway. That's all for now.

Got to go.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home