Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Symbolic vision of bananas and pickles...

So...

I'm in a pickle.

By pickle I do not mean the little green hard piece of blob that is trying to pass off as a vegetable, usually put in a jar.

Cause then if I meant that literally, that would seem very very weird.

So, let's be symbolic, though I don't know how the pickle became symbolic in this way, but apparently it has become a symbol. A symbol of the green-ness and obviously because of it's not-so-tasteful-ness (Personal opinion. You may disagree.) it became a symbol of negativity.

Hence, the reason why I used it to express the situtation that I am currently in.

I am in a pickle.

Equals.

I am in a problem.

Let's put it this way so that no one is the wiser except for myself.

Two bananas. I have to choose one banana. Just one.

But I really like both bananas. I do not, I repeat, I do not want to choose from both bananas because I really like both bananas. But both of them are forcing me to choose just one banana.

What's worse is both banana hate each other.

Enough about plants and food.

I've got exams tomorrow and my brain matter should be focused on that instead of coming up with symbolic ideas for fruits and vegetables.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home