Thursday, August 24, 2006

To the sister I never had...

Forget it.

Honestly. I don't need this pressure.

At first it was you know, kinda cool to have someone caring for me that way. Then it became cute, even acceptable. Now.

Now.

It just annoys me to bits.

And not the nice hey-you're-annoying-and-I'm-annoying-and-we-can-be-annoying-together-right-cause-being-annoying-is-you-know-acceptable-in-some-cultures-even-adorable.

But not this annoying.

This annoying is more of the ok-you-are-getting-on-my-nerves-and-this-no-longer-being-funny-or-sweet-or-caring-stay-away-from-me-because-you-should-totally-mind-your-own-business-because-you're-really-going-to-piss-me-off-if-you-don't-and-I-still-do-want-to-respect-you-cause-I-still-want-you-to-be-my-friend-and-that-is-so-in-jeopardy-right-now.

So please.

I mean I know you care. And thank you for that. But I'm old enough.

And you're not my mom.

After all is said and done.

Want to have dinner later?

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home