Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Cut me in two...

Dear Me,

I extremly dislike you right this very moment.

Oh believe me I wish I could say that I completely hate your very guts and anything that you ever do is worthless because you always get yourself in some kind of the trouble and you have to bother other people to get you out of trouble.

The world does not revolve around you, you freak-a-zoid-that-do-not-even-have-a-life-and-more-importantly-do-not-deserve-a-life-like-most-homo-sapiens.

You are a waste of space and I loathe everything that comes out of your mouth especially those things that you don't think about because they always end up hurting me and other people.

What's wrong with you?

Don't you ever think about what you're going to say?

What you're going to do?

Most likely not because that's who you are. Sometimes I wonder if you actually do that on purpose or you're just so dumb.

I despise your very being.

You're worthless.

I don't want to be your only friend anymore.

No love whatsoever, Jana

Edited

Dear Jana

As if I like you too.

Love, Me.

Edited again

Dear Me,

I'm kidding. You know I love you too.

I forgive you. You're just too funny to not love.

Lotsa love, Jana

Dear Jana,

I know.

Love, Me

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger juice said...

eh you doing alright?

u no love you?

i do

and Him too!

5:10 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA I LOVE YOU!!! I DONT CARE WHETHER YOU LOVE YOU OR NOT BUT I LOVE YOU ^^

6:32 PM 
Blogger jana said...

Haha... it was something that i did and it really hurt a bunch of people and it was my fault cause i didn't think.

I'm ok now though. Haha.

9:02 AM 
Blogger Queen Sana said...

Hahahahaha, Jana, you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

That was funny :D

8:02 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home