Thursday, October 05, 2006

Coherently yours...

Because there are so many things bothering me right now I can't even come up with a coherent words to put into coherent sentence to come up with a coherent pragraph and therefore end up with a coherent blog entry.

All coherent-ness has disappeared into the black hole and I think it's the same one where french-fries disappear to when you drop them in your car.

That was an attempt at being funny.

Incoherently, I have to admit that attempt was unsuccessful.

So before I try to find more ways than one to talk about my lack of coherent brain matter and use the word coherent so many times that it would be mistaken for spam.

Coherent
Coherent
Coherent
Coherent

Please, coherently of course, shoot me.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home