Monday, October 23, 2006

Oh my gosh...

I spent four days and three nights on an island.

Oh my gosh.

I had so much fun. I mean honestly, who knew being stuck in an island somewhere with crappy phone reception would be fun.

My favorite part of it all?

Was that one night where I stayed up by myself and watched the sunrise.

Oh my gosh.

Those stars were beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes away from it. I've never seen that kind of a night sky. So clear, so beautiful, so filled with stars.

I absolutely adored it.

And the people?

Can-I-say-Oh-my-gosh-again.

They were so sweet. I've got like a ton of going-away-presents and I love them all. It doesn't matter if they're probably not expensive, but the thought that they gave me those things.

I am never going to take those bracelets and rings off.

And one more time just for the heck of it.

Oh my gosh.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger juice said...

wow.. sounds so nice. ive always wanted to watch the stars! and the sun rise! *jeles*

9:45 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our country is filled with island paradises so I know exactly what you're talking about. It's like being in another world you don't want to leave, isn't it? c",)

Enjoying your blog. Keep at it!

11:45 PM 
Blogger Queen Sana said...

Ngeh sfuff!!!! I DON'T!!!!! But...

I've lived, loved, and been raised in Brunei :) Which is enough paradise for me.

2:41 PM 
Blogger shock said...

Beh... I thought you said it was horrible...?

4:29 AM 
Blogger jana said...

to juice, it was an amazing sight to behold.

to irene, i know. it was the first time i've ever been on an island like that. it was amazing

to sana, haha.

to shock, it was horrible at first but in the end i learned to love it.

8:58 AM 
Blogger shock said...

ok

6:32 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home