Sunday, October 15, 2006

Rain outside, tears inside...

It's raining.

I'm hugging my legs on my bed.

The lights are off and my tears won't stop falling.

My mind is blank as I watch drops of rain on my window devouring one another until it becomes to heavy and splashes to it's demise at the very edge of said window.

"Haha, they're playing a deadly game of tag."

It was my first coherent thought and then I started crying again.

Then streams of thoughts entered my mind. This time, they made better sense than the blurred and shattered pictures I keep getting.

They were words.

I can't believe you made me cry again.

You're such a jerk.

But it's my fault in the first place. I was the one who let you back in. I
was the one who believed in you again. I was the one who started it all
again.

Get the feck away from me.

Before I bash your face in.


Then I stopped thinking all together and decided to stand up. I left my room and sat outside, letting the hard rain soak me through and through.

Hey at least nobody would notice the difference between the hot tears and the cold rain drops right?

They look the same anyway.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home