Sunday, October 08, 2006

That late comeback...

Figures.

When the 200th mark has been broken, that's when all the ideas that should have been for that 200th entry comes overflowing into my brain like that ultra cool late comeback I should have said when some smart assh made fun of me, but came so-freaking-late that saying it now would result into more humiliation.

That being said,

I reached 200 (technically 200 plus 1 but who's really counting right?) people!



I've been a member of Blogger since March 2006 and have been viewed by 138 people.

Now I know it's not much compared to some, but man!

That rocks!

138?!

I'm usually the girl whose been stuck in blog for more than a year and only 12 people who have viewed my profile.

138 is big step from 12, I can tell you that.

...

*Reads over the entry*

I can feel the humiliation overtaking me now.

Which means I have done my job at further lowering my IQ for all to see.

I wonder what my 300th entry would be like.

Excerpt from 300th entry

Oh my gosh-ness.

You.

Pie.

Eat.

Namer?

Bye.

LL, Jana

End of Excerpt.

And also end of entry.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

I heard that the 202nd visitor gets a free plasma televison. Is that correct? When can I pick it up?

2:02 PM 
Blogger jana said...

I think that's a misprint. I meant 202.54th visitor.

So unless you have an extra body part, then by all mean come and pick it up!

Also, it's just a small tv. I was just exaggerating.

8:18 AM 
Blogger Queen Sana said...

Oh my gosh-ness.

You.

Pie.

Eat.

Namer?

Bye.

LL, Jana


Hahaha! Jana funny!

3:56 PM 
Blogger jana said...

Haha thanks ^^

It was an attempt.

8:17 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home