Saturday, November 11, 2006

A higher and deeper level...

I love Disney Movies.

Not the new-non-cartoon-real-life-people-that-can't-ever-be-real-because-let's-face-it-there-are-no-human-beings-on-the-planet-that-are-like-that-seriously but the the old cartoon ones. Like Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid. Man those movies, really are so cool. The story line, the characters, the songs.

They were a part of my childhood.

But you know my most favorite Disney Movie ever ever?

Mulan.

Gosh, that movie is the kind of movie that I would be satisfied watching over and over and over again whenever I get the chance to.

A cricket as one of the main characters? A lizard-dragon-wannabe? Three grown up guys dressing up as girls to win a war? A guy who fell in love with a girl who used to dress up as a guy?

Where else can you find movies like that?

I even have a favorite song from that movie, entitled "I'll Make A Man Out Of You"

It's when they were training to go out and fight the Huns. I even memorized the whole song! I have it on mp3 format on my phone and I listen to it all the time!

I can even do the voices, darn it!

I have taken obsession to a whole new level.

Ah, Mulan.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home