Monday, November 27, 2006

See I have adventures...

I fell down a mudslide.

I crawled on top of mud and under low bushes.

I climbed a high hill with just a rope.

I had to make a choice to fall or to walk away.

I chose to fall.

I leaned back and did a free fall over some high place, not knowing whether I would land on something soft or something hard-that-would-break-my-head-wide-open-and-cause-the-spilling-of-brains.

I played with a frog and I also ate a frog.

I was soaked to the skin and shivering without any towel wrapped around me.

I was blindfolded for two hours more or less and lead up to different places and I did not know what was going to happen to me.

Would you believe me when I say that I had one of the best times ever during those times?

That activity was called the faith walk and besides the-eating-the-frog-thing, everything was done with me being blind-folded.

It was beyond cool.

Kinda want to do it again.

Except you know... with clothes that no matter what happens, will never ever get dirty because I don't like washing mud and grime from clothes.

Ever again.

Lotsa Love, Jana

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger shock said...

... i thought you said you didn't like the camp. Eh whatever.

6:30 AM 
Blogger jana said...

I was lonely at camp.

The only fun time I had was during those times.

Faith walk was fun.

4:07 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home