Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Three in one...

I always have times when a thought would strike me and I think, hey maybe I can make this into a blog entry that would totally kick-assh and revolutionize the world.

But when the time comes and I actually get the chance to sit down and type about it, all I get are little pieces of words put together into sentences and then put together into pathetic-paragraphs-if-you-can-even-call-it-that.

Drives me crazy.

That is until I had another brilliant idea.

And now I introduce you to a blog entry that might just change the whole world one blog-addict at a time.

Can I have a drumroll please?

[Dam Drrm Dam Dam Drrram Dam and more-constipated-drumming-that-doesn't-even-sound-like-drumming-for-music's-pet-butterfly-sakes]

The Mini Blog Entries! (Yes-with-an-exclamation-mark)

What is The Mini Blog Entries! (Yes-with-an-exclamation-mark) all about anyway? You, my lone reader might ask?

Well those are little interesting thoughts of mine, that are so short that they don't deserve (I'm sorry blog-entry-so-short-that-you-don't-even-deserve) a separate entry but since I find them interesting enough, I still want to blog about it (see blog-entry-so-short-that-you-don't-even-deserve I still love you.) and therefore I've got...

The Mini Blog Entries! (Yes-with-an-exclamation-mark)

What's the point...?

I was walking in the mall one day, (wish I could say on the merry merry month of May, however, it was on October) I saw an advertisement about cigarettes. And suddenly I was overcome with memories of all those times that I sat inside a car/watching TV/on the verge of falling asleep with my earphones on listening to the radio/walking in the mall probably on other months besides October, like May and I heard/watched/saw all kinds of advertisements for cigarettes.


And I remember all the warnings at the end of every one of those advertisements. You all have heard it.

"Government Warning: Cigarette Smoking is bad for your health."

It's usually a guy who says those words... (Incidentally, why is it always a guy? Why can't a girl say those words huh? Sexist government people.)

I realized, that they never work.

Because those last parts are the most boring parts of the whole thing.

Cool cigarettes! Makes you hot! Girls will love you! A billiard tabe will fall from the sky the minute you light this cigarette!

Oh by the way, this could kill you but who cares? I mean billiard table dude?!

Stop the harassment, please...

I was sitting for two hours in a jeep.

And the jeep driver had a CD on and for those two hours I was forced to listen to the abomination that I despised ever having born with ears in the first place.

For the first time in my life, I wanted to be deaf.

CD on was Pussycat Dolls.

I know, I know, that you all out there might actually like listening to this... girls. But, this is my blog. And I'll type words of loathing-ness about a "band" (eyuck. I think whoever came up with the name band is rolling and twisting in his/her grave.)

Those two hours, besides wishing my ears would fall off, I thought how in the heck did this song get famous?

It seems that nowadays if you put sexy dancing girls, sex, guys who want the sexy girls, sex, shaking bums here and there, plus more sex and who cares maybe just a bit of profanity would help. Mix them together and poof, you've got a record-breaking-record.

Even most Rock bands have become predictable.

"Most contain, life sucks. I hate my life because hey even though I'm already fecking rich, my life still sucks and therefore I will sing more and more about how my life sucks and be even richer. Remember my life sucks."

It's sad.

What happened to all those times when good music are made?

Are good musicians a thing of the past now? Is it naive to think that they still exist somewhere? Or are they legends now... Like good and honest politicians?

I am incredibly disappointed with the music industry.

Hair love...

I just cut my hair and may I say, I look darn good.

Well as my good as my mutated self can look, which is still pretty bad compared to the normal standards of good.

But hey!

My hair is short, soft, bouncy and totally pretty.

Last one. I promise...

Halloween scares the bajeebers out of me.

I mean honestly, I hate that fecking holiday. I mean honestly do I mean honestly that holiday I mean honestly I mean honestly sucks.

I mean, honestly.

But au contraire to what I feel, The Guy loves that holiday. Dressing up and trick or treating. He has a great time doing all those things.

But as I have said earlier (I mean it honestly too) I don't like Halloween. This is due to the fact that I can't enjoy any of my favorite TV shows because they all decide to follow the hype and make Hallow-freaking-ween special.

Now you may be wondering why in the hey does that bother me so much?

It's because I easily get spooked and sleep becomes nonexistent.

I have this thing with even the mildest horror. I watch it, my brain goes on overload. My imagination runs wild and decides to elope with a serial killer. Everytime I close my eyes, I see objects of fear.

And I hate it.

So much.

Now being a Christian, I'm not really superstitious, but I still get affected everytime I watch those darn things.

And that's why I hate Halloween.

Dumb holiday.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sana said...

You're hilarious.

I just might cut your head open and steal your brain.

The "elope with a serial killer" part?

GOLD, JANA, GOLD!

5:39 PM 
Blogger jana said...

haha thanks. i try my best...

3:25 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting post... I like the concept of the mini posts (with exclamations!).

I do think there's some good music left in the world but most of it is independant or even unsigned. You mentioned being a Christian so you might even like a band that I know (and I feel like I'm leaving an advertisement on your blog and that is so not my intention, lol) - http://www.myspace.com/outtathebelly

I can't relate to the Halloween thing as it's my favorite holiday but I do agree with your statement of saying whatever you want to on your blog - that's how it should be!

7:04 AM 
Blogger jana said...

haha thanks for checking out my site. i don't know if anybody else came up with the mini blog entries!(yes-with-an-exclamation-mark)... maybe they have... or maybe this idea is all mine...

which is cool if it were mine. and i will check it out cause i've been looking for music to listen to nowadays...

and totally! what's a blog when you can't express yourself?

9:13 AM 
Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Jana.. Came over from the CARNIVAL...

Interesting post. I sometimes hit on multiple subjects in one post, but never with exclamation points!
I am like "The Guy" I love Halloween...

10:02 AM 
Blogger jana said...

haha, i probably would have loved it more if i wasn't such a baby when it comes to horror shows. basically that's the only reason why i hate halloween.

10:15 AM 
Blogger Barb said...

This post made me laugh! My whole blog is like mini posts!!! :)

2:17 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O for heavens sake, go light up a marlboro and shut up. yada yada

5:45 AM 
Blogger jana said...

to skittles, haha thanks.

to anonymous, and get lung cancer and die a painful death? no thanks. i'd rather live young and die old, thank you very much.

3:51 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home