Thursday, November 30, 2006

You ok...?

"Jana?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok?"

Do I look like I'm ok? My eyes are red. I only had two hours of sleep. I haven't eaten the whole day. I've got a requirement that I was supposed to do but completely forgot and now have to work on. And most of all I am tired of people asking me if I'm ok when obviously I am not.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

I am lying. Look at me. I've cried my eyes out. I've got bags from all the sleepless nights. I barely go to the canteen to eat except at night. I am as sure as heck not ok.

"I'm sure."

It's funny everytime I think about those kinds of conversations that I have with people. Not the funny-haha-kind, more of the funny-shoot-me-with-a-gun-life-is-playing-a-practical-joke-on-me-again-and-you-know-what-would-be-great-if-could-meet-life-personified-and-shoot-him-except-my-life-personified-is-probably-gonna-be-me-and-hence-I'd-end-up-shooting-myself.

It's like, I can't afford to bring other people down with my own problem.

On different happier news, I'm gonna get a new phone for my birthday.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home