Thursday, December 21, 2006

Due to unforseen circumstances...

Well the Internet in Brunei basically sucks.

How come I have never noticed this before?

Anyway, other than that, I'm glad to be home. Back to the very place where I feel that I truly belong. Brunei. Bru-good-gosh-I'm-home-nei.

But darn, you guys wouldn't believe all the shiggizzer I had to go through just to get from Point A - the Philippines to Point B - the Brunei.

Ugh

You know what, the internet connection is driving me crazy!

So unless in the near future I can find a way to get better internet connection, I won't be uploading for a while.

Gosh!

If I were the ruler of the world...

... All internet connections would be risk free and fast like fast-you-blink-and-everything-is-like-there-already-fast-kind-of-fast and it would be available to everybody.

But...

I'm ruler of the world, not deity.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Forzavryheid said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel.

It was just the same when I went back to South Africa and discovered that Broadband was a RARE LUXURY.

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

3:56 AM 
Blogger jana said...

i'm still searching for the good internet service. still haven't found any yet. *sigh*

4:32 PM 
Blogger Forzavryheid said...

Well- Ill still keep checking up on you anyway! : )

MERRY CHRISTMAS JANA!!
(for tomorrow)

6:09 PM 
Blogger Nothing said...

merry christmas! my this day bring you lots n lots of happiness and joy!

and best of luck about the internet :)

5:34 PM 
Blogger Forzavryheid said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS JANA!!

Hope Santa brings you the Internet.

6:50 PM 
Blogger jana said...

to adrian, haha found it ^^

well it's semi normal at least.

to the bizzare jokestore, merry christmas!! hehe and thanks.

4:24 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home