Thursday, December 14, 2006

Oooh, lookie!...

I was watching this taiwanese thing on you tube when I spotted something interesting.



Right then and there!

Right under "Say U Love Me", though the "U" somehow gets on my nerves a tad bit, the Guy's name right under caught my attention!

I've been watching this series for several weeks already and I never noticed that at exactly 00:46 of the show, I get to see the Guy's name.

It's not that much of a big deal, but heck I was bored and I was thinking of the Guy, and suddenly his name pops out of nowhere.

So I thought I'd share it with you.

Lotsa love, Jana

Edited

I'm sorry if this entry is pretty much non-existant.

But hey at least I posted a picture. The picture has got to catch your attention!

Pictures always catch attention.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home