Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I don't think she was listening...

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I mean sure my stomach hurts because of the darn monthly period that visits my gut every month and causes me to lose blood for three to five days. My head hurts because I haven't eaten breakfast and lunch. I'm freezing because the wind is blowing everywhere and I'm the only person in the whole of campus who isn't wearing a jacket because I forgot it at the dorm. My shoes are broken and I think I lost my pen. There's a still a humongous gap between me and my ex-bestfriend in the college and I still can't face him properly after all this months. I'm due alot of requirements tomorrow and I still haven't touched a single one of them. I still dread going back the house I can't really call home because of my relatives that don't really treat me like family. The only place I really want to be is thousands and thousands of miles away. Plus I wanna hug the person who I miss oh so very much but I can't cause all I got are pixelated words on a cellphone and chat window cause of the miles-apart-hooplah. But other than those minor details, I'm A-ok. Never been better."

"Oh. Good then. Well, I'm glad that you're alright."

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home