Monday, February 12, 2007

The story to tell future generations...

Fell off a motorcycle just now.

Haha.

I think I'm shocked.

I mean instead of being annoyed and feeling pretty much bad all together, I'm actually thinking this is a very funny and good thing.

Sure the blood is scaring the crap out me and the fact that everytime I will take a bath for the next few days, I'm gonna be squirming cause of the pain, but man!

Just thinking about it, makes me feel so cool.

Like hey I fell off a motorcycle and I survived!

That usually does not happen to a normal person on a normal day. I can see it now, when I'm all old and gray and my grandchildren will be around my feet and they'd be asking me to tell a story and in an old quaky voice,

Old-gray-haired-quaky-voice-me: Well there was this one time I fell off a motorcycle...

Wide-eyed-gorgeous-little-boys-and-girls-who-love-their-grandmother-with-all-their-little-hearts-and-will-believe-anything-their-old-gray-haired-quaky-voice-grandmother-would-say: Really?! Wow... Grandma you're so cool!

And the thing is, it just happened like a thirty minutes ago?

So cool.

I truly am a weird soul.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bhalla saab said...

thanks for the link, jana! i've done my part too...

7:01 PM 
Blogger jana said...

no problem

2:45 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home