Sunday, April 15, 2007

Body-ness on strike...

It has been ages since my last update.

My fingers and my eyes and my brain and my whole basic body-ness has gone through withdrawal systems you wouldn't believe.

The exaggerated version would be, my fingers turned blue for the lack of keyboard in their system, my eyes turned red from all the crying cause they didn't see the dim light of a monitor for so long, my brain died but that's really nothing new and overall my basic body-ness suffered because... I mean handling a dead brain is already a whole lot to handle but blue fingers and red eyes too?

My body-ness went on a strike.

Too much pressure it said.

On a whole...

My life has been slow.

Slow to the point that I think it stopped.

And just somehow started this morning.

Maybe, blogging has something to do with it, but it could also be because we're going on a trip tomorrow and I left the house this morning to go back to the college because that's where we're going to stay for the night before we leave tomorrow morning.

Plus I got to blog.

On a totally unrelated topic,

I got lost about three freaking times in less than two hours today!

I am unbelievably direction-less.

The whole scenario was basically the same in all cases, I got off too early. I got off too late and I got on the wrong vehicle.

Finally I was forced to hitch-hike with a bunch of party-goers who hired a jeepney because I heard they were going to the same road that I was going as well.

There are nice people out there after all.

Someone should really shoot me.

I'm a burden to society.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are linked! Thank you.

1:12 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home