Friday, August 31, 2007

Dictation...

Tired.

I actually want to type something deep and meaningful but I can't seem to because I got people looking at the freaking screen.

So I can't really spill my guts out and without feeling slightly awkward because they're reading everything I type.

Out loud.

Now they're calling me barbaric and that I have a Viking's heart. They're all acting like I'm making fun of them when obviously it's my very being that they're making fun of. I have a Viking's heart? A barbaric spirit?

Are you kidding me?

Where in they promptly replied that they were not kidding me and that they were just telling the truth.

Thanks guys, you really make my day.

"You're welcome, Jana."

If you've got friends like these, you really don't need to think that hard when trying to come up with interesting blog entries.

They just spout it every time they speak.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest you keep this blog just in case you travel east again.

1:21 AM 
Blogger jana said...

haha... well am pretty much going to be sticking with this blog no matter where I go

7:41 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home