Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sabaoth means hosts like in armies...


Dear Lord of Sabaoth (aka All Powerful Heavenly Guy)

You never cease to amaze my already amazed-est brain. Truly what is man that You are mindful of him? When compared to all the wonders of the universe, man is but a small dot on small planet.

How one can look at everything in this world and not see You is beyond me, for in everything, from every rock and tree to the manifold wonders of the universe, Your very presence is saturated there.

Truly You are the God without measure.

The only God.

I love you.

Lotsa love, Jana

Edited

I sing this for you.

I sing the mighty power of God
That made the mountains rise
That spread the flowing seas abroad
And built the lofty skies.
I sing the wisdom that ordained
The sun to rule the day;
The moon shines full at His command
And all the stars obey.

I sing the goodness of the Lord
Who filled the earth with food.
Who formed the creatures through His Word
And then pronounced them good.
Lord, how Thy wonders are displayed,
Where'er I turn my eye,
If I survey the ground I tread
Or gaze upon the sky.

There's not a plant or flower below,
But makes Thy glories known,
And clouds arise and tempests blow,
By order from Thy throne.
While all that borrows life from Thee
Are ever in Thy care.
And everywhere that men can be,
Thou, God are present there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home