Sunday, September 30, 2007

Answered questions...

Could You Be Messiah?
by Gary V.

Could You be healer/To a heart that's been wounded/In a battle that's never seen/Could You be teacher/To a mind of confusion/Tell me what does this all mean/Are You deliverer/Of an imprisoned feeling in chains/Can You set my spirit free/And just one more question/Allow me this question/Could You be Messiah to me/Could You be Messiah to me/Could You be father/To a soul that's been abandoned/By a world to busy to hear/Could You be friend/To a helpless survivor/Can You take away my fears/I heard them all sharing/This newfound conviction in them/Are You all that they make You to be/And just one more question/Allow me this question/Could You be Messiah to me/Please be Messiah to me/Now I've been looking for someone like You/And I'm so tired, I'm tired/I've read every book and I've sang every song/My mind maybe right but my heart feels so wrong/Tell me how much further can my life go along/Which way do the roads lead/Where do I belong/Are You forgiver/Of my most unknown secrets/Provider of all that I need/Could You be brother/The One who knows better/Would You now stand in the lead/When all this is over all the thunder and lightning/In the daylight just what will I see/The answers to my questions to all of my questions/Could You be Messiah to me/Could You be Messiah to me/Could You be Messiah/Please be Messiah to me.

Please be Messiah to me.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous katy said...

' love this song.

5:50 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home