Saturday, October 06, 2007

Snakes...

Dear Kuya,

I had a nightmare about you last night and it really freaked me out. I woke up with a frown so deep that I still feel the canals it formed in my cheeks.

I dreamed that the College was infested with snakes. I've always had this irrational fear of snakes and spiders, though in that dream it was if the College has been filled with snakes for so long that no one really cared anymore. It's like a pest that everyone got used to.

So there I was waiting and sitting down in one of the kiosks. Dream-you promised dream-me that you would accompany home but its already been like what? 5 hours plus or so that I've been waiting and still no sign of you anywhere at all.

Then a snake bit me.

Dream-me was so calm and stuff and just looked at the snake bite and was all "oh, it bit me. Gonna die if I don't find a way to heal this."

I was freaking bitten by a freaking snake!

Dream-me knew that you were the best snake-bite-healer-doctor thing and so I walked or more exactly limped back to the dorm to look for you. And then I found her. And I saw you with her and witnessed her getting bitten by a snake too.

Then I saw you fixing her wound/bite thing first. I don't know why but dream-me got really hurt and you saw me standing there and by then my bite/wound has gotten worse and I was so totally bleeding to death.

Then I saw you looking at me and then I started running away and you were calling for me to come back to fix my wound and I just shouted no back and still ran away and I was bleeding and you were begging and I was still no-ing.

Then I bled too much and died.

Then I woke up.

Then I went down and had breakfast and saw you at the canteen and you mouthed your "I love you" and I proceeded to forget all about snakes and her and bleeding to death and other stuff.

Then I went for class.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home